3493 Kenwood Place
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33311
Job Objective An experienced Marriage and Family Therapist seeking a position that will enhance my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing mental health services.
- Exceptional knowledge of community resources
- Wide knowledge of physical and mental illnesses
- Remarkable knowledge of psychological counseling for families
- Outstanding ability to deal with martial issues
- Good understanding of behavioral sciences, psychological counseling, social pathology and early intervention behavioral health services
- Immense ability to provide treatment for substance abuse
- Outstanding skills to manage difficult cases
- Ability to achieve therapy objectives
- Ability to provide consultation and therapy
- Ability to perform psychological tests
Marriage and Family Therapist
Meridian Health Services, Ft Lauderdale, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted married couples with counseling for relationships.
- Collected all client information through tests.
- Coordinated with clients for post treatment activities.
- Analyzed client results and referred to specialists if required.
- Designed individual plans for family relationship issues.
- Developed strategies for families to address issues.
- Maintained case files for all therapies.
- Coordinated with specialists for counseling services.
- Assisted all clients to reach their objectives.
Marriage and Family Therapist
The Bridge Family Center, Ft Lauderdale, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained client records as per organization policies.
- Developed individual cases for medical departments.
- Participated in treatment plans for families.
- Coordinated with children and adolescents for treatment.
- Analyzed clients and refer to community agency if required.
- Reviewed new techniques to assist marriage couples for therapy.
- Coordinated with staff members for treatment plans.
- Designed child and family plans for therapy.
Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy
Denison University, Granville, OH
MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPIST RESUME COVER LETTERS
When writing marriage and family therapist resume cover letters be sure the hiring managers know you have a recognized license that is current in the state where you wish to work. Also include your experience level and special interests such as addictions, spousal abuse, etc. Each marriage and family therapist resume cover letter should provide details about what applicants can bring to the counseling center that may separate them from other job seekers.
678 Catchall Lane
Any City, USA 23232
November 11, 2006
Mr. Miles Bird, MFCC
Bird and Blumberg Family Counseling Center
22 Boyd Street
Any Town, USA 78956
Dear Mr. Bird:
I am writing this resume cover letter to apply for the opening you posted on CareerJimmy.com for two half-time marriage and family therapists to fill in two evenings a week and some Saturdays. I have a state license as an MFCC and also an M.A. degree from Cornwell University.
As a marriage and family therapist I specialize in domestic violence and substance abuse cases that impact family life. I do individual, couple, group, and family counseling.
Would you like to meet to talk over this job? I’d appreciate meeting with you in person. Please call me on my cell phone: 785-897-3434 to set up an interview at your convenience. Thank you for considering me for this position.
Enclosure: cover letter and resume
Content provided by CareerJimmy
“Introducing the new, “Amazing Cover Letter Creator”
WARNING:Your Cover Letter May Be Killing Your Job Search…
“In only 3½ minutes, you can quickly and easily crank out an amazing cover letter
that is guaranteed to have your phone ringing off the hook with hot job interviews
and top job offers… without writing one word. Here’s the secret…”
Powered by Facebook Comments